Why the DryCal 800?
» Accurate. The DryCal 800 has industry-leading accurate flow measurements down to 0.5 sccm. The DryCal 800 is more than 4x more accurate than most flow meters, giving you the ability to calibrate with confidence.
» Quality. Backed by our ISO 17025 accreditation by NVLAP of NIST.
» Flexible. DryCal 800 consists of a base with a touchscreen and interchangeable cells to allow you to customize the standard for your specific needs.
» Gas-Species Independent. No gas-specific calibrations are required. Use the DryCal 800 with any non-corrosive, non-combustible gas.
» Portable. Small and lightweight so that you can easily change location compared to older flow standards.
» Dedicated. Mesa has dedicated pre- and post-application Sales Application Engineers available to help you pick the flow standard that’s right for you.
The DryCal 800
- 0.5 sccm – 100 slpm Flow Range.
- 0.25% Measurement Uncertainty (0.5 – 50 sccm).
- 0.15% Measurement Uncertainty (5 – 100,000 sccm).
- 5 Interchangeable Flow Cells.
- Proven DryCal Technology – Accurate and reliable gas flow readings independent of gas species measured.
- Innovative – 100:1 turndown ratio; accurately measuring flow rates as low as 0.5 sccm.
- Simple touch screen operation.
- Quality and Expertise — 0.08% Scope of Accreditation for gas flow by NVLAP of NIST; Over 20 years of experience providing training, installations, system consulting, and custom solutions.
- 1/4″ ID Swagelok® tube compression fitting (1/8″ fittings Model 800-3) (1/2″ outlet fitting Model 800-44)
- Serial (RS-232) and USB.