As a replacement for the ML-800 base, our new DryCal 800 base has been enhanced with:
- A 4.3” Resistive Touch Screen
- USB and RS-232 Interfaces
- Firmware Updates through a Communication Port (No Disassembly Required)
- New High Efficiency Electronics with Minimal Heat Generation (Eliminates a Potential Source of Measurement Uncertainty)
- Low Profile Design (Provides Increased Stability)
- Compatible with All Existing ML-800 Flow Cells and Software
With the new DryCal 800 base, you still receive the same exceptional low uncertainties you have come to expect from our high-precision primary flow standards. It meets the most stringent laboratory and industrial process control requirements, making it the ideal solution for demanding process control and calibration professionals around the world:
- Precise, Primary Measurements
- Demonstrated On-Site Durability
- Broad Flow Range – 0.5 sccm to 100 slpm
The DryCal 800 Series combines our Proven DryCal Technology with interchangeable flow cells to offer a broad flow range that fits the needs of your application. Combine our DryCal primary piston provers with our new Integrator Pro to set up an analog MFC and MFM calibration station and power to control up to two voltage and two current mass flow devices at the same time.
For use with non-corrosive, non-condensing, non-combustible gases, less than 70% humidity.
|DryCal 800-3**||0.5 – 50 scc/min||0.25%||0.25% plus 0.002 sccm|
|DryCal 800-10||5 – 500 scc/min||0.15%||0.15%|
|DryCal 800-24||50 – 5,000 scc/min||0.15%||0.15%|
|DryCal 800-44||500 – 50,000 scc/min||0.15%||0.15%|
|DryCal 800-75***||1 – 100 SLPM||0.15%||0.15%|
* At gas pressure of 760 mmHg and a gas temperature of 25 degrees centigrade with standardization temperature set to 0 degrees centigrade.
** DryCal 800-3 is only compatible with DryCal 800 bases loaded with a firmware release of 2.07 or higher
*** DryCal 800-75 is only compatible with DryCal 800 bases loaded with a firmware release of 2.07 or higher
- 0.5 sccm – 100 slpm Flow Range
- 0.25% Measurement Uncertainty (0.5 – 50 sccm)
- 0.15% Measurement Uncertainty (5 – 100,000 sccm)
- 5 Interchangeable Flow Cells
- 1/4″ ID Swagelok® tube compression fitting (1/8″ fittings Model 800-3) (1/2″ outlet fitting Model 800-44)
- Proven DryCal Technology – Accurate and reliable gas flow readings independent of gas species measured
- Innovative – 100:1 turndown ratio; accurately measuring flow rates as low as 0.5 sccm
- Simple touch screen operation
- Quality and Expertise — 0.08% Scope of Accreditation for gas flow by NVLAP of NIST; Over 20 years experience providing training, installations, system consulting and custom solutions
- Serial (RS-232) and USB
Product Number/Product Name
Pelican 1550 Case
Hard, heavy duty carry case with custom foam; fits ML 500 – one base and one cell & accessories.
Pelican 1600 Case
Hard, heavy duty carry case with custom foam; fits DryCal 800 – one base and one cell & accessories.
Pelican 1650 Case
Hard, heavy duty carry case with custom foam; fits ML 500 or DryCal 800 – 1 base and 2-3 cells & accessories.
Provides a serial port for laptop computers.
RS-232 cable for product to PC connection.
6V rechargable, sealed lead acid battery for ML-500.
6V rechargable, sealed lead acid battery for DryCal 800.
Universal 100-240V, 12 VDC; single charger for use in multiple countries. Comes with one plug confirguration of your choice: US, UK. European, and Australian – please specify.
Adapter/Charger Universal Plug
Plug confirguration for use with the iniversal adapter please choose one or more of the following: US, UK, European, or Australian.
Leak Test Cable
Met Lab series leak test cable.
Leak Test Plug
Leak test plug to fit 1/4″ Swagelok fitting.
Leak Test Plug
Leak test plug to fit 3/8″ Swagelok fitting.
Leak Test Plug
Leak test plug to fit 1/2″ Swagelok fitting.
1/4″ Swagelok barbed fitting.
3/8″ Swagelok barbed fitting.
1/2″ Swagelok barbed fitting.
1/4″ Swagelok ferrule.
3/8″ Swagelok ferrule.
1/2″ Swagelok ferrule.
Swagelok reducer used to reduce from 1/4″ Swagelok fitting to 1/2″ tube OD, used for adapting DryCal 800 and ML-500 High flow cell with 1/2″ exhaust port to accept 1/4″ Swagelok connection.
Replacement two micron inlet filter for the DryCal 800-3 Cell.
Ferrule and Nut
Swagelok Nut and Ferrule set 1/8″ for the DryCal 800-3 Cell.
DryCal Pro Enhanced Software
For operation with ML-500, DryCal 800, ML-1020 & ML One – individual licence.