Mesa Labs was excited for the opportunity to provide calibration-specific training at the 2017 Primary Quality Assurance Organization (PQAO) event at the Cal Poly Pomona campus in Pomona, California. The Air Resources Board (ARB) hosted the event, and allowed Mesa Labs and other vendors an open forum to discuss product-specific topics. Mesa Labs focused on air and gas flow calibration, and worked with air quality experts from across the state to answer any DryCal questions they had.
This was an excellent opportunity to remind air quality specialists that the Definer has come to its end of life, but its direct replacement is now available: The Defender 530+. For any and all gas dilution and gas analyzer calibration needs, the Defender 530+ offers the same high accuracy and high portability of the old Definer. We understand that there are plenty of Definer fans out there, and will continue calibration and service (pending parts availability) for Definers for the foreseeable future.
Mesa Labs looks forward to future opportunities to support hard working air quality specialists that use DryCal products day-in and day-out. If you are ever in need of assistance, have application-specific questions, or are looking for supporting documents, feel free to use the resources outlined below:
- Customer Service: http://drycal.mesalabs.com/contact/
- Documents and Manuals: http://drycal.mesalabs.com/documents-manuals/
- Stay up-to-date with ourDryCal Blog: http://drycal.mesalabs.com/gas-flow-calibration-blog/
- Check out our how-to videos: http://drycal.mesalabs.com/videos/
- Subscribe to our FlowLines Newsletter: http://drycal.mesalabs.com/flowlines-newsletter/
Let’s talk DryCal!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your calibrator pain points.