Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health Air Sampling Pump Calibration
- 3 Models with 3 Flow Ranges to Choose From
- 1% Volumetric Accuracy
Environmental & Ambient Air Monitoring Applications & MFC Verification
- 3 Flow Ranges
- 1% Standardized / 0.75% Volumetric Accuracy
Primary Flow Standards for Metrology, Calibration & R&D Laboratories
- 0.5 sccm – 1500 slpm Flow Range
- 0.15% Measurement Uncertainty
What is DryCal Technology?
See why our innovative dry piston technology eliminates the need for messy, cumbersome bubble provers and offers the superior accuracy, reliability and ease of operation that has made Bios DryCal products the first choice of flow professionals worldwide.
What we offer
- Primary Calibration Standards
- Accurate and reliable gas flow readings independent of gas species
- Corrosive and Combustible Gas Compatibility
- Fully accredited ISO-17025 calibration & manufacturing facility
- ±0.08% Scope of Accreditation for gas flow by NVLAP of NIST
- Manufacturing & Quality Control
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Environmental & Ambient Air Monitoring
- Metrology, Calibration & R&D Laboratories
- MFC/MFM Calibration
- Semiconductor Processing
Trusted. Traceable. Defensible.
Bios DryCal primary gas flow standards are precision measuring tools designed to provide highly-accurate flow measurements each time they’re used, in any number of applications. An annual NIST-traceable calibration by Mesa’s ISO accredited facility provides a defensible audit trail as well as the periodic care and maintenance your instrument requires.
DryCal Pro Software
Easily record flow data from your calibrator to a PC by downloading a free trial of our DryCal Pro Software! Mesa Labs DryCal Pro Software is a new offering for the Bios DryCal product line. DryCal Pro works with all of our calibrators and allows you to take the data from your Bios DryCal instrument and export it directly to a Microsoft environment.